- Made of Supima cotton: the finest, softest, strongest cotton available. Supima cotton is premium extra long cotton fiber grown in the USA that gives the properties of softness, strength, and colour retention. Colours include pure black, pure white, and a carefully selected grey that has a subtle hint of mauve.
- Open neckline with scooping waistline in the front and back.
- Slightly longer length than the other two t-shirt variants
- Panels of double layered ribbing material create textured arcs along the side seams.
- There is a hidden safe pocket, large enough for a few bills of money or other small objects, discretely tucked away on the left inner seam (see photos / description below)
- Seams are reinforced in a way that adds strength and styling to the view from the side.
- The label is large enough to hang from a hook, and the yoke is reinforced to prevent stretching and wear when it is pulled off.
** measurements in inches
1. Chest circumference: place tape horizontally around the largest part of the chest just under the armpits.
2. Natural waist circumference: place tape horizontally around the smallest circumference of torso at navel
3. Hip circumference: place tape horizontally around the greatest part of hips (ensure tape is parallel to floor)
4. Body length: place tape vertically from the shoulder collar down to where the bottom of the shirt would end